Welcome to Our Salon!
"I invite you to come relax in our beautiful salon. We offer price points for all haircuts—no more confusing upcharges! All our talented stylists are experienced and cutting edge. Traditional or trendy, we will give you your best look yet!" ~ Daniele Oliver, Owner
Post-Pandemic Safety Policies
Our salon will be mask-free and back to normal including coffee, water, and magazines starting June 11, 2021! However, we will still be implementing certain ongoing safety measures to protect the health of our clients and employees.Updated Safety Policies
- Clients will be required to call us at (859) 918-1155 when they arrive and asked to wait in their car. Our lobby/waiting area is open, but with very limited seating.
- All clients and employees will be required to wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and apply hand sanitizer upon entering the salon. No outside gloves are permitted to be worn in the salon at any time.
- All clients must complete and sign a Liability Waiver prior to any services being completed.
- Our stylists and clients will not be wearing masks, but your stylist will wear a mask upon request. All clients should social distance and maintain a six foot distance from other clients at all times.
- All clients will only be permitted to enter the salon alone. We will not be allowing any additional people in the salon. If you have scheduled a child's haircut, one parent is allowed to accompany a minor child. If a child is old enough to be in the salon alone, we will ask the parent to wait outside. If you bring additional people or children with you to your appointment you will be rescheduled with no exceptions.
- Upon completion of your service, you must leave immediately so that your stylist can clean and sanitize their station for their next client. We love each and every one of our clients, but due to the shutdown our stylists are now working on very tight schedules.
We have always kept a very clean and sanitary salon, but each of our stylists have completed formal sanitation training and we have implemented additional sanitation procedures. We ask if you regularly visit us for salon services that you prebook your appointments as soon as possible to ensure availability. Our stylists are working longer hours to better serve our clients and we appreciate your ongoing cooperation to keep our employees and clients safe and healthy. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to seeing you soon!
We are conveniently located near the intersection of US 42 and Gunpowder/Pleasant Valley Road in the Barleycorn's Plaza next to Menchies. To schedule an appointment, call us at (859) 918-1155 or book online.